У межах програми Ради Європи «DISCO» оголошено конкурс мікро-грантів на проекти, спрямовані на підтримку прав людини та демократії. Дедлайн – 31 грудня 2018 р. (далі – англ.).
This call for proposals will support projects designed to contribute to building democratic and inclusive societies through helping develop a culture of democracy by promoting education for democratic citizenship and human rights education in States party to the European Cultural Convention.
The total available budget under this call for proposals is EUR 82 750 (eighty-two thousand seven hundred and fifty Euros).
- Any public organisation or a non-for-profit entity active in the field of education for democratic citizenship and human rights education can apply for the call.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, an organisation must:
- be legally constituted as a non-for-profit structure or a public entity;
- be entitled to carry out the activities described in the project proposal;
- have sufficient financial capacity (stable and sufficient sources of funding) to maintain its activity throughout the period for which the grant is awarded and to participate by way of its own resources (including human resources or in-kind contributions);
- have sufficient operational and professional capacity, including staff, to carry out activities described in its project proposal;
- have a bank account