До участі запрошуються жінки, що впливають на організації, громади чи світ в цілому. Програма формує безпечне середовище, в якому жінки можуть ділитися ідеями, обмінюватися досвідом та спілкуватися про те, що впливає на їхню кар’єру, громаду та життя.
Дедлайн – 15 травня 2018 року (далі – англ.).
Are you a woman leader poised for great impact in your organization, community, and world? If yes, then apply for the Women Leaders for the World Program 2018 and join women leaders from across the globe in a transformative leadership experience that will propel your leadership and impact forward.
Participants in How Women Lead’s Women Leaders for the World (WLW) program will take a deep dive into building their personal strengths, sustainability, visions, and plans for action.
WLW members will also gain access to How Women Lead’s network of 5,000 powerful, global women from across all disciplines, as well as the How Women Give grants network.
How Women Lead offers conversations and connections with women leaders who are wrestling with the challenges of leadership, purpose and making an impact. They provide a forum that propels us to achieve their truest potential as women leaders. The program provide a safe, engaging, and collaborative environment where women can share ideas, make connections, and take action on the issues and events that impact their careers, communities and lives.
Tuition for the 2018 WLW is $10,000.00 U.S. dollars, which includes: leadership education, six months of ongoing group coaching, materials, meals, and lodging. (How Women Lead is offering a limited number of scholarships based on need of up to $9,000 for international participants and $7,500 for U.S. participants.)
- Inspired and positioned to make an even greater impact in the world
- Experienced leaders driving change in politics, the social sector (NGOs), business, social enterprise, film and media, academia, and the public sector
- From a diverse range of geographic locations, races/ethnicities, industry sectors, and gender identities
- Ready to engage in deep self-reflection and challenge their current ways of thinking and being
- Passionate about social and/or systems change
- Access and ability to use the internet
- Ability to participate in trainings in English
- Support from company or organizational leadership to fully participate in the program
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Source: Women Leaders for the World Program.